Date(s) - Saturday, May 20 - Sunday, May 21
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Do you want…
- More out of relationships that are important to you?
- Get on better in relationships with friends, colleagues or loved ones?
- Manage your emotions and lift your vibrations
- Be someone who is not needy or co-dependent on others
- Understand your thinking patterns and the energy you create
- Experience powerful energy activations and healing meditations
- Build skills for a more positive life and improved relationships
Being empowered to have great relationships is an important key to a fulfilling life. Learn about your 8 core needs and how to beat co-dependence. Experience an amazing relationship healing meditation that you can practice any time. See how your mind, your energy, your soul and your speech can all become assets to anchor more love, joy, peace and intimacy, trust and security in ourselves and in our relationships. This transformative and experiential seminar will bring relief and freedom as well as a raft of ways to turn around difficult relationships and make good ones even better.
About the Facilitator:
Savitur lives in Byron Bay and is an Internationally booked spiritual teacher and therapist committed to serving others through his excellence in healing and teaching. Regular weekly and monthly events, held in Australia and throughout the world offering spiritual and personal growth in groups or individual sessions.
Savitur radiates Joy and his calm, loving presence holds people feeling, nurtured, safe and supported.
Bookings essential: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book now, once paid conformation email will follow within 24 hrs
Resits: Self assessed contribution (donation)
Limited scholarships are available by application